Thyrocare in association with Brand Avatar organised Art of Parenting a unique parenting conclave
Thyrocare in association with Brand Avatar organised Art of Parenting a unique parenting conclave on 10.00 am Sunday, 12th November 2017. Brand Avatar is a new start-up event and brand management firm that has its strength in brand and event management besides creating new properties. After the huge success of HOMEPRENEUR AWARDS, an event which recognized 50 women pursuing business from home besides providing investment opportunities to many. Brand Avatar’s new initiative is Art of Parenting, a unique impact event created to address the challenges of parenting.
THYROCARE is the title sponsor for the event while SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY will be the powered by sponsor. Art of Parenting is a Brand Avatar’s initiative sponsored by Mr .Velumani, the inspirational CEO of Thyrocare to establish a forum/event and bring the focus on parenting. The initiative is also supported by Ms Maria Zeena Pro-Chancellor Sathyabama University. The issue of parenting and the discussion on parenting, what makes good parents, what it take for parents to bring the best out of their children and many other questions were long discussed but changing times needs a change in strategy.
Mr Velumani, CEO of THYROCARE said “The purpose is not draw a straight line and say this is how parenting should be done, on the contrary, Art Of Parenting will seek to widen your horizons, clarify many misconceptions and doubts that parents will have. My life has thought me my invaluable lessons which i seek to share on the day of the event to benefit the present day parents who will shape the minds of the future of our country i.e their children”.
The new digital age where men and women are free to pursue their passion and ambition has thrown new opportunities and challenges. Among the biggest challenges are, Children being at the receiving end of pampering due to rapid addition of wealth and the diminishing family time. Under these circumstances, there is an urgent need for parents to get clarity on the issue of parenting, certain guidelines and certain strict NO’s that can serve as a guidance for parents in upbringing of their children.
On this note, Brand Avatar in association with Thyrocare have Art Of Parenting on November 12th 2017 10:00 am at Lady Aandal Auditorium to illuminate parents on how they can be better parents, on how they can handle situations pertaining to parenting, how they can manage the challenges and situations arising etc. The event will comprise of discussion & debates (pattimandram), speeches by esteemed personalities, and entertaining and moving Mrs Maria Zeena Johnson, Managing Director of Sathyabama University said “Timing of the initiative could not have been better as Parenting has become all the more challenging, i am sure this event will be a good guidance and eye opener. I am certain there is a lot to gain for parents and about to be parents.”
The highlights of the event will be
- ART OF PARENTING – A unique initiative by Brand Avatar to bring to the forefront the issues, the challenges and way forward for Parenting, particularly on the issue of Pampering that is widely prevalent.
- INAUGURAL SPEECH:
- Mr Hemachandran, Founder and CEO of Brand Avatar, will welcome our esteemed guests and kick start the event by highlighting the vision and mission of Art Of Parenting. He would honor our sponsors and partners, who have been the with us on this journey.
- PARENT, DO NOT PAMPER – DEBATE/PANEL DISCUSSION:
The Most interesting part of the event that discusses and debates why it is Important to Parent, but NOT Pamper.
Ms Deepa Athreya, founder of School Of Success, will moderate the unique discussion with Children and parents adjudicated by eminent personalities such as,
- Mr Sameer Mehta, Director of Atlas Ventures,Director of Dr.Mehta’s Hospital,
- Dr.Mariazeena Johnson,Managing Director of Sathyabama University,
- Mrs.Hema Rukmani,CEO of Thenandal Entertainment
who would share/debate as needed taking the discussion/dialogue forward between the children and parents. Ms K Sumathi, advocate, will conclude the debate with her insights/inputs.
- Dr. Kannan Gireesh, Psychiatrist and CEO of Live Life Foundation will share his very valuable views on parenting.
Recognition is important!! We will take this opportunity recognize/appreciate the most inspirational, “model” parents, who defied the odds and brought the best out of their children.
- Sabari Venkat
- Sharath Babu
- Ravichandran & Chitra (Parents of Ashwin)
- SPEECH & INTERACTION:
The most awaited part of the event,
- Mr Rangaraj Pandey of Thanthi TV will open up like never before, definitely not on politics this time, but on his success story and the huge role parenting played in it.
- FINALE –To conclude the most beautiful and meaningful event,
- Mr Velumani, CEO of Thyrocare, will elaborate on why pampering is a problem/why parenting is the least spoken among the most important subjects/constructive ways that parents could try to bring the best out of their children.