TV Host and Popular Model Diandra Soares along with young and Innovative Entrepreneurs of Chennai
Chennai: Max Fashion, India’s largest fashion brand, today launched its latest summer collection with Chennai’s young and innovative entrepreneurs at Forum Vijaya Mall.
Young and vivacious entrepreneurs from the city like Sneha Sivakumar, Vandhana, Jinal, Karthika Shravanthi, Abhinaya Rangarajan, Vaishnavi Jayaraman, Subadra Kalyanaraman, Prarthana Revanoor & Manikandan, Madhulika, Kavita Sekar, Purani Sanjeevirajan and Rizwana were part of the historic launch.
Dressed in latest summer collection the entrepreneurs walked the ramp showcasing the diverse style from the collection. The show stopper Diandra Soares, blazed the fashion ramp wearing garments from the new collection.
Speaking at the launch, Diandra Soares, said, “It is incredible to watch all the dashing young entrepreneurs of Chennai walking the ramp for Max Fashion. It’s amazing how so many well-known people can vouch for one particular brand; it truly shows how Max has been widely accepted as the most stylish and largest value fashion brand in India.”
Mr. Harish Kumar, Regional Manager, Tamil Nadu, said, “People have to change their fashion statement according to the season to keep them comfortable and relaxed. With the latest summer collection from Max, we hope our customers will be more confident in stepping out in style, without having to worry about anything.”
So, what are you waiting for? Get over your spring wardrobe and embrace the biggest fashion trends of summer 2017, from the leading fashion brand Max.
Highlights from the Summer Range:
- Lots of colour, bold tropical prints, beautiful floral designs, fringes, beaded embroidery and tribal tassels, reminiscent of beach holidays on sun soaked islands or exotic African safaris
- Styles include scarf print kimono sleeve tops, peasant tops, cold shoulders and loose knit kaftans.
- Colour trends – soft blues, garden tones, pastel shades of pink-rose water, khaki and olive.
- Traditional Indian block prints inspired by Jaipur’s famous blue pottery, with a colour palette of blue & white with a dash of lime to one of India’s oldest patterns the Ajrakh print
- Jamdaani weaves and Chikankari embroidery find contemporary expression in kedio tops, over-layers, dresses and tunics
- Styles include placement prints, cross stitch embroidery, mirror embroidery and tie-dye
- Colours range from soft neutral Aruba blue to coral and lime with hints of fuchsia
- An urban collection inspired from various walks of life
- Styles range from double flap pocket safari shirts in linen blends, resort collar linens, pleated chinos, and long line shirts to boxy fit graphic tees, tattoo inspired graphic tees and over dyed vintage polo necks
- Fabric sees denim playing a key role along with washed out jerseys and jacquard patterns
- The colour palette is trendy monochrome, with shades of ecru & beige, extending to khaki, camel and tobacco with ink blue forming the accent.
- With the recurring theme of summer fun running through the collection, there are florals & denims for girls and animal inspired geometrical tropical motifs for the boys
- For girls, styles range from cold shoulder tops and Aztec printed skirts over sequined tops
- Prints vary from cute tropical beach prints to flamingos, cactus, toucans and birds of paradise inspired graphics on printed lace and mixed florals along with mosaic pattern inspired prints on denim
- Boys collection features ombre dyed tees, printed polos, structured knits and glow in the dark tees
- Print styles include monkeys, hippos, lions and tiger graphics with geometrically inspired tropical motifs like tonal palm leaf all over prints
- Colour trends – pool blue and yellow with vibrant stripes and placement prints inspired by sea animals.
A promise of an adventure inspired range from Max this summer!
About Max Fashion:
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & Iphone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 160 stores across 60 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.